Friday, January 28, 2011

Beautiful Views and New Blogs Found!


First I found a new website through http://gustavianvintage.blogspot.com/! The picture collage below is from Gustavian Vintage's beautiful blog, so I had to link to her post about Terry John Woods. Terry John has soft and wordless talent. His home, paintings, style, pictures, and his close friends like Rooster are welcoming. I wanted to step into the picture and hug, smell and kiss his dogs! 






                                                http://www.terryjohnwoods.blogspot.com/      


The next blog I found through Terry John Woods blog:

                        

                                          http://www.simplethingssmalljoys.blogspot.com/

Simple Things, Small Joys has beautiful photos and the jewelry is inspiring also.


Visit them both. You will not be dissappointed!

Good day from North Carolina, on the pond.

9 comments:

  1. Hello dear ^^ your blog is so pretty! let's follow each other, would be fun :)what do u say?:X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the links....I will be sure to check them out :o)
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, I am so happy to meet you! Thank you for leaving a comment so I could find you. I know Rhett Syndrome well because one of Landon's classmates has it. She is such a little darling. Landon is on the sever end of Angelman Syndrome so he very limited skills but is the joy of my life.
    You ask about where I found the images I use in my artwork? I get them from the website called The Graphics Fairy. You could google it to find it. I think it is her site also that has tutorials on how to transfer to fabric. That's what I do to use it in my sachets and hearts.
    I hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, I appreciate your visit to my blog and the comment you left on Lin's post. I answered your question about green and non-toxic building. I hope it helps. Best wishes for your small home plans. xxx ~ Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful blog my new friend! just added your's to my blog list ~
    L

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! Your blog is lovely btw. Thanks for the recommendations. I'll hope on over to the blogs and take a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will have to check that out...fave style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will have to check that out...fave style!

    ReplyDelete